Job ID: #22308
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM’s client are looking for an experienced Technical Artist to join their growing team at a very exciting time in the project.
This studio is building a world class team of games developers to make a ground breaking open-world game! They are looking for a Technical Artist to help bridge the gap between the tech and the artist. With their ambitious project, the studio require an experienced Senior/Lead Technical Artist who can provide support to artists on a daily basis and help find solutions to their problems.
– Able to define and maintain art workflows alongside Art Director and Technical Directors.
– Create and maintain pipelines.
– Provide suggestions on how to utilise new technologies and tools and implement them into the workflow.
– Shader research and development
– Provide guidance to artists encouraging best working practices and strong asset organisation
– Troubleshoot issues and find solutions.
– Knowledge of various game engines and the technical constraints and challenges of game development.
– Excellent technical understanding of art pipelines, memory and rendering budgets.
– Experience with 3D modelling tools such as 3DS Max, Maya, or ZBrush.
– Knowledge of at least one programming language.
– Understanding of modern procedural asset creation techniques (Scanning, Marvellous)
– Experience of working across multiple teams.
The studio are willing to sponsor VISA’s and are able to provide relocation support for the successful candidate in addition to their competitive compensation package.
Categories: Art , Creative
A Unity Developer brings their software expertise to tasks involving the Unity engine. The Unity engine is a run-time environment…
Now that the United Kingdom has left the European Union, it’s important to know what this means for UK companies…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom