Job ID: #22308
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM’s client are looking for an experienced Technical Artist to join their growing team at a very exciting time in the project.
This studio is building a world class team of games developers to make a ground breaking open-world game! They are looking for a Technical Artist to help bridge the gap between the tech and the artist. With their ambitious project, the studio require an experienced Senior/Lead Technical Artist who can provide support to artists on a daily basis and help find solutions to their problems.
– Able to define and maintain art workflows alongside Art Director and Technical Directors.
– Create and maintain pipelines.
– Provide suggestions on how to utilise new technologies and tools and implement them into the workflow.
– Shader research and development
– Provide guidance to artists encouraging best working practices and strong asset organisation
– Troubleshoot issues and find solutions.
– Knowledge of various game engines and the technical constraints and challenges of game development.
– Excellent technical understanding of art pipelines, memory and rendering budgets.
– Experience with 3D modelling tools such as 3DS Max, Maya, or ZBrush.
– Knowledge of at least one programming language.
– Understanding of modern procedural asset creation techniques (Scanning, Marvellous)
– Experience of working across multiple teams.
The studio are willing to sponsor VISA’s and are able to provide relocation support for the successful candidate in addition to their competitive compensation package.
Categories: Art , Creative
Royal Leamington Spa
Saturday 23rd October 2021 marks the second World Esports Day from The British Esports Association aiming to promote the global…
OPM are heading back to Develop:Brighton this year to attend the conference and awards! Nearly half the team are making…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom