Job ID: #23758
Project: AAA Console Games
OPM’s award-winning client is creating a brand-new and exciting First-Person Tactical Shooter IP using Unreal Engine 4.
They are looking for a talented individual to join them as Senior Technical Animator to support their animators, artists and engineering teams in creating a ground-breaking FPS.
· Highly experienced in technical animation in games
· Expert skills with Maya
· Expert knowledge of Python and PyMel
· UE4 or similar engine production experience with characters and animation systems
· Proven experience in Character pipelines and workflow
· Proven experience in Maya rigging techniques
· Experience designing and maintaining tools
· Formulate animation solutions and pipelines
· Create rigs and assist in the development of animation workflows for a multidiscipline team
· Create and maintain the set of in-house tools to increase productivity and efficiency of the animation and art teams.
· Good knowledge of Motion Builder
· Experience with Maya C++ API
· Experience with Motion Capture processes and pipelines
· Skilled in facial rigging
· Experience with using blendtree and state machine systems
· Good understanding of 3D maths
· Generous holiday allowance
· Annual discretionary studio bonus
· Support in Learning and Development
· Private medical, dental and life insurance
· Free breakfast every day
· An employee assistance programme and onsite wellbeing sessions
· Amazing studio parties
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
OPMjobs are proud of our new incentive to help the team cope with isolation – the Wellness Hour. Getting a…
With nearly everyone in the world stuck at home right now, unsurprisingly this has posed new challenges for hiring managers….
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom