Job ID: #23758
Project: AAA Console Games
OPM’s award-winning client is creating a brand-new and exciting First-Person Tactical Shooter IP using Unreal Engine 4.
They are looking for a talented individual to join them as Senior Technical Animator to support their animators, artists and engineering teams in creating a ground-breaking FPS.
· Highly experienced in technical animation in games
· Expert skills with Maya
· Expert knowledge of Python and PyMel
· UE4 or similar engine production experience with characters and animation systems
· Proven experience in Character pipelines and workflow
· Proven experience in Maya rigging techniques
· Experience designing and maintaining tools
· Formulate animation solutions and pipelines
· Create rigs and assist in the development of animation workflows for a multidiscipline team
· Create and maintain the set of in-house tools to increase productivity and efficiency of the animation and art teams.
· Good knowledge of Motion Builder
· Experience with Maya C++ API
· Experience with Motion Capture processes and pipelines
· Skilled in facial rigging
· Experience with using blendtree and state machine systems
· Good understanding of 3D maths
· Generous holiday allowance
· Annual discretionary studio bonus
· Support in Learning and Development
· Private medical, dental and life insurance
· Free breakfast every day
· An employee assistance programme and onsite wellbeing sessions
· Amazing studio parties
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom