This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is looking for a talented Product Manager to join their London based studio.
You'll work with leaders across the studio to source, attract and hire candidates for our open vacancies. The studio is in an exciting time of growth and we are looking for someone to be a key part in that. We’re looking for someone who has high energy, confidence, and bundles of initiative. Someone who can work in a fast-paced environment, and understands through experience, what it takes to support their ambition and growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a talent strategy in collaboration with the People team to meet the existing and future needs of the studio
- Build effective relationships with hiring managers across the studio to identify requirements and deliver high standards of recruitment and selection for their roles
- Ensure best in class candidate experience through all initiatives to secure the best talent
- Be responsible for the end to end talent acquisition cycle; partnering with hiring managers to truly understand their roles
- Train hiring managers to adhere to best practice in the selection of candidates
- Own initiatives relating to employer brand; LinkedIn, events etc.
- Proactively source and build relationships with the highest talent on the market to form talent pools for future opportunities
- Work closely with the wider team, business leaders and external recruitment resources to achieve against objectives
- Represent the company at international industry events, careers fairs, GameJams and mixers
- Be proactive on recruitment improvements through continual review and refinements of recruitment systems, channels, policy and process and recruiting partners; owning initiatives through to project delivery
- Proven experience partnering with and supporting senior managers on securing the best talent for their roles
- You will have experience working in games, entertainment, or a scaling tech or creative environment
- A strong track record of early stage growth within a tech (ideally games) start up environment. A good understanding of the talent challenges and growing pains that come along with it
- Ability to think strategically, create strategic plans, and execute against them
- Experience working with ATS to get the most from them (Workable would be a benefit)
- Experience managing a recruitment PSL