This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Visual Effects Studio
OPM are working with a well-known visual effects company based in London.
The studio creates multi-touch interactive tables/walls with dynamic content and interfaces for a wide range of clients.
They are looking for highly skilled developers to work on beautifully crafted real-time interactive graphics projects.
- Extensive experience operating in a Microsoft focused Systems Engineering position.
- Vast experience with Active Directory design, architecture, and management for enterprise-scale deployments.
- Experience with UEM/Configuration management design and deployment (SCCM, Intune, Ansible or VMware Workspace ONE…).
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator or Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or comparable certifications.
- Good understanding of scripting for automation with Batch, Powershell and/or Python.
- Proficiency in deploying and maintaining business critical applications and solutions.
- Good understanding of DNS and DHCP deployments and best practice.
- Take leadership in the development of Microsoft infrastructure with an emphasis on Active Directory and UEM/Configuration Management technologies.
- Developing core global Microsoft infrastructure to facilitate the expanding more diverse mix of on-premises, cloud, and remote workloads.
- Collaborate with the Global Systems and development teams to carry on the integration of Microsoft servers and workstations into a predominantly Linux environment.
- Lead the windows application deployment and maintenance endeavours for game engine focused artist and development teams.
- Oversee and support existing Windows environments with an emphasis on stability and security.
- Mentor Systems Engineering staff on Microsoft OS Administration and best practices.
- Help to create policies and formal documentation for systems and processes.
- Offer senior escalation point for Microsoft related systems support issues.
- Lead Windows maintenance and automation project and initiatives.
- Research and assess emerging relevant technologies and services.
- Construction and workflow needed to maintain a test domain deployment.
- Professional experience with GIT, Agile methodology and working within CI/CD pipelines.
- Professional experience working with Jira and Confluence.
- Professional experience with maintaining, migrating, and supporting a cloud-based deployment.
- Professional experience with cloud-based solutions around storage and network.
- Professional experience with Vmware and Linux based infrastructure.
- Professional experience with LDAP, SSSD SAMBA and Kerberos.
- Professional experience with Docker container and Kubernetes.
- Professional experience with SSO services (OKTA, Auth0).
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!