This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Next Gen Open World Console Games
OPM have partnered with a new studio looking to create a world class and genre defining AAA Open World title for release on Next Gen consoles.
You will be joining an industry powerhouse in terms of publishing and development.
This is an opportunity to join a team of highly skilled team of developers based in Barcelona at the beginning of this journey where you will own your area of expertise and contribute fully to the creation of the game.
This truly is something special and you will have input in building a culture that balances productivity, innovation, learning and healthy communication for the future of the studio.
- Extensive professional experience in the games industry within project management
- Shipped at least one AAA title, with involvement from concept to launch
- Fluent in English language skills
- Proven capacity to find and implement creative solutions
- Understanding of agile project management techniques and best practices
- Able to produce, explain, and present detailed project metrics, schedules, milestone aims, status reports, and other documentation clearly and accurately
- Expertise in multiple software tools to manage projects and enable related communication, including but not limited to JIRA and Microsoft tools
- Passionate about the games industry and games development
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes and work effectively under pressure
- Strong negotiation, mediation, and conflict resolution skills
- Assist in defining and refining priorities, expectations and commitments and measurable progress points
- Regularly track and confirm that desired progress against milestone and sprint goals is being accomplished
- Help streamline and adapt the project management processes to suit the team's specific workflow needs, while helping improve the consistency of meeting their goals
- Ensure that the various planning, communication and tracking tools are appropriately implemented and updated, including project organisation flowcharts and timelines
- Help in defining deliverables and distribution of the team's cycles for sprints and long-term roadmaps
- Communicate project highlights and status with both internal team and a wide array of audiences around the company.
- Responsible for putting together documentation packages needed to go through all the approval & certification process phases
- Organise meetings when necessary to keep the team updated with the status of the project
- Coordinate and create the means required to ensure the proper flow of information throughout the project such as newsletters, mailing lists, etc.
- Manage certain aspects of production and special projects such as, organise playtests, follow-up on legal questions & approvals etc.
- 23 holiday days per year + Christmas Holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health insurance. Dental coverage and Antigen Covid test free until April
- Company parties and events
- Relocation Package and work permit support
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214420!