This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPMs client is looking for a talented Senior Project Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be making sure the team performs in the most effective way, fostering a culture that balances productivity, innovation, learning and healthy communication.
- Robust experience in project management.
- Previous experience in working in AAA videogame.
- Fluent in English.
- Exceptional, clear and effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility and initiative, together with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of agile project management techniques and best practices.
- Able to generate, explain, and present detailed project metrics, schedules, milestone objectives, status reports, and other documentation clearly and accurately.
- Proficiency in multiple software tools to manage projects and facilitate related communication, including and not limited to JIRA and Microsoft tools.
- Passion for the video game industry.
- Help define and refine clear priorities, expectations, and commitments and measurable progress points against those.
- Consistently track and confirm that desired progress against milestone and sprint goals is being achieved.
- Help streamline and adjust our clients project management processes to suit this team's specific workflow needs.
- Ensure that the various planning, communication, and tracking tools are properly implemented and updated.
- Assist in defining deliverables and distribution of the team's cycles for sprints and longer-term roadmaps.
- Clearly communicate project highlights and overall status with both the internal teams and a wide array of audiences around the company.
- Responsible for putting together documentation packages required to go through all the approval & certification process phases.
- Coordinate and create the means required to ensure the proper flow of information throughout the project (e.g. meetings, newsletters, mailing lists, etc.)
- Manage certain aspects of production and special projects (e.g. organize playtests, follow-up on legal questions & approvals, etc.) whenever necessary