Job ID: #23516
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Job Title: Senior Programmer
Job Location: Espoo, Finland
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is a globally successful console and PC game company based in Espoo, Finland. This AAA studio is known for creating cinematic blockbuster action games that break media boundaries, pushing the limits of 3D character technology, storytelling and visual effects.
They are on the lookout for a Senior Programmer to help unify their digital character creation workflows. We have recently started from scratch to unify their character creation pipeline, presenting a unique opportunity.
Depending on the candidate this role can also include R&D tasks. In the past the character technology team has worked on skinning algorithms, convolutional neural networks, facial blendshape solvers and statistical analysis of motion capture among other things.
· Solid experience working in the game, film or similar industries
· Proficient with C++ and Python
· Ability to learn fast and to communicate concisely
· Experience working with any of the following: Maya, MotionBuilder, Houdini or Modo
· Excellent English language skills both verbal and written
· Help develop an industry leading digital content creation pipeline
· Collaborate with our engine and tools teams to build deep integrations between their proprietary engine and DCCs
· Adhere to high quality programming standards
· Support the teams involved with character creation with tools and algorithms
· A degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant industry
· Good math skills
· Experience with but not limited to: custom in-house game engines, test driven development, continuous integration, machine learning, UI frameworks, API design, parallelism
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!
Categories: Programming , Technical
A Unity Developer brings their software expertise to tasks involving the Unity engine. The Unity engine is a run-time environment…
Now that the United Kingdom has left the European Union, it’s important to know what this means for UK companies…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom