This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Mobile Games
OPM is excited to be working with this leading digital and social games publisher, and one of the top innovators in its field.
The successful candidate will be work in closely with the global Product Marketing team and an extended network of experts to oversee the marketing of a free-to-play game.
- Extensive experience in consumer marketing for online entertainment and games.
- Strong knowledge and passion for gaming and entertainment.
- Strong analytical skills with a meticulous way of thinking.
- Creative nature capable of producing innovative marketing programs that are result oriented.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Conduct market research, benchmarking, and consumer studies to identify the target audience and define its positioning, marketing pillars and USP.
- Build the game brand identity.
- Develop & launch yearly marketing plans strategically aligned with product roadmap, with the objective of generating brand awareness and growing the player base.
- Develop marketing programs focusing on innovative activations, viral content, and meaningful partnerships, and orchestrate their implementation by coordinating the other teams.
- Manage the Social Media & Community strategy, including through the direct management of the Community Manager.
- Optimise the game visibility and performances on the app stores.
- Manage promotional assets creation for your game.
- Collaborate with the user acquisition team to optimise the advertising campaigns targeting and assets.
- Manage game & promotional assets approval with copyright owners.
- Analyse the performances of your marketing campaigns and report to the production team, HQ & copyright owners.
- Participate in game development by making recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, retention, shareability, and to better integrate in-game promotional events and marketing mechanisms.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Private medical health insurance
- Free language courses
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427