Our client is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join their journey.
The Senior Product Manager will have a key role in championing the Acquisition, Engagement and Monetization in their next game, working back to back in development with an experienced and professional game team.
- Champion the perspective of product from within a fast-moving and ambitious game development team
- Develop a sustainable and cohesive game economy to create an evergreen product in collaboration with the Creative Director
- Ensure that the game systems are built and optimized for acquisition, depth of monetization and sustained engagement
- Own the setting of target KPIs and work together with analysts to drive the experimentation roadmap and validation of the critical business questions.
- Actively communicate progress towards business goals within the studio as well as to our key partners and executives.
- Be the genre expert – build a deep understanding within the game team about competitive titles, best in class mechanics and important trends in products.
- Develop and test hypotheses to improve all game KPIs with A/B testing, in game promotions and sales. Turn data into insights and make recommendations for the game team to continuously improve our games.
- Work closely with Analytics team to define and implement telemetry/tracking events, reporting and data visualization tools.
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills. Proactive and creative approach to always find the truth behind the numbers.
- Experience with data driven decision-making processes.
- Ability to work independently in ambiguous and dynamic work environments.
- Strong team communicator with an ability to negotiate and unite subject experts to take on complex problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English, ability to effectively and systematically use data to support recommendations.
- A strong passion for games is a MUST.
- Great attention to detail and strong focus on the essential
- Deep understanding of Excel + Powerpoint, experience working with SQL and R or statistical tools are an asset.
- A thirst for continuous learning and improving our understanding of how successful games work.
Required work & education:
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline preferred.
- For example: Business/Math/Statistics/Industrial Management/Finance/Computer Science degrees
- Direct experience working on free-to-play games during development and launch is preferred.
- Experience working in an equivalent field, like developing consumer facing Products