This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Mobile Games
OPM is excited to be working with this leading digital and social games publisher, and one of the top innovators in its field.
They are seeking a Senior Product Manager to work collaboratively with Producers, System Designers, Live Operations Managers & Data Scientists to define the monetisation strategy of the game and aims to boost KPIs related to engagement & monetisation on a worldwide level.
- Collaborate with all game stakeholders (Designers, Producers, Marketing) to define the game’s strategy and long-term vision
- Champion the Live Operation, Product & UA Acquisition strategies, and help the management level make decisions
- Be a key point of contact for stakeholders and boost the business profile of the game through the whole organisation
- AB test, research and analyse data to enhance overall performance and support important game decisions
- Mentor and train the product team to reach their objectives & concentrate on the right KPIs
- Champion the monetisation systems & references, and share these throughout the teams
- Extensive professional experience in the games industry
- Outstanding analytical & data modelling skills; and proficient with Excel & PowerPoint
- Degree(s) in Marketing, Economics, or an associated discipline
- Proven background in optimising metrics and revenue on a product or service
- Fluent English language skills
- Passionate about games on all platforms
- Results-driven, highly organised mindset and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- At ease analysing large data sets & providing actionable insights
- Great interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with a multidisciplinary team
- Able to combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decisions
- Professional experience on a live game operated as a service
- Game design or game creation skills
- Basic understanding of programming languages such as SQL, Python, R, etc.
- Relocation assistance
- Merit based salary progression system
- Career-development opportunities
- Excellent local working conditions
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!