Job Title – Product Manager – F2P Mobile Games – Barcelona
Job Location – Barcelona, Spain
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – £Neg
OPM is currently working with a client who has had over 50 million fans worldwide and there’s just about 350 people to create super cool games for them all from 1 unique office in sunny Barcelona. Creating top ranking mobile games for both iOS and Android, their aim is to connect players through social gaming and provide an enjoyable and immersive player experience and they are looking for a Product Manager to join their team to help make that goal a reality!
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible of one/several product streams of a game (LiveOps, Balancing, Economy, etc).
- Design, balance, and aim at continuously improving all the live features related to the product stream/s of focus, together with the Game Design team.
- Deliver insightful product performance analysis working elbow-to-elbow with the game’s Data Scientist/s.
- Propose / prepare A/B tests and report on the key findings.
- Become the Live Operations champion, ensuring daily/weekly revenue targets are met, by proposing, executing and continuously improving the game’s content calendar.
- Delivery Market & Competitors analysis, with special focus on the games operating directly in the same category.
You will need:
- Results-oriented and resilient personality.
- Enjoys working with high level of autonomy.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Exhibits sound product judgment and business understanding.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive experience in the mobile gaming industry, mainly in product management roles.
- Experience building models and defining data needs; also proficiency in Excel.
- BA/BS degree from a top university.
- Passion for games and mobile gaming.
- You will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
- Healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu
- Brand new gym and football and basketball teams with along with their physiotherapist for any injuries.
- Weekend activities once a month
- Spanish lessons