This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: PC and Console Games
OPM’s client is a currently seeking a talented and experienced Senior Producer to join their passionate team to begin work on their upcoming title.
The successful candidate will work with the studios teams to develop and deliver world-class game experiences for their players.
- Strong experience with software development practices with a minimum of 1 shipped title as a Producer on PC or Console, ideally single player
- Comfortable working with diverse personalities
- Great track record of managing successful teams
- Exceptional understanding of version control, ideally Perforce
- Expert knowledge of JIRA or similar
- Expert understanding of MS Office Suite, specifically word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Cultivate and maintain communication between various disciplines and with partner studios within our organisation
- Schedule sprints & workload for the team each sprint, including risk assessment and management
- Plan sprint capacity and estimates in collaborate with department leads and Executive Producer
- Collaborating with the Executive Producer regarding sprint scope
- Communicating constraints on demand vs. availability on time/scope
- Offer oversight on build once candidate for release work is underway – identifying go/no go issues
- Work alongside Senior Management to identify potential additional staffing requirements
- Function as a key interdisciplinary point of contact for communication
- Work to run, manage and track development Project Management
- Support team members to clear blockers and facilitate best performance from developers.
- Work with Production colleagues to Manage team backlogs and do what’s necessary to deliver high-quality projects in a timely manner
- Make use of research and competitive analysis to inform and improve pipeline and process
- Make use of JIRA and other tracking tools as appropriate
- Organize and manage development tracking and report project progress to a wide range of audiences
- Communicate progress of project, known issues, expected points of risk and failure
- Be familiar with Subcontractor interaction forecast planning and tracking
- Production experience on multiplayer FPS title
- Understanding of Unreal Engine
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!