This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Multiplatform Games
OPM's new client is seeking a Senior Producer to help take on the challenges on multiple unannounced multiplatform projects for an independent game development studio in Vienna.
The successful candidate will support the production team, managing internal projects utilising their own IPs and work-for-hire projects in a varied and dynamic environment.
- Comfortable overseeing internal projects based on the companies own IP alongside coordinating external projects with international partners.
- Organised and structured working mindset.
- Strong communication skills, able to be the natural first point of contact for internal teams and external partners.
- Strong professional project management experience in games development, having shipped at least one title for mobile, PC or console.
- Strong understanding of workflows within games development.
- Keen interest and willing to stay up to date on project management methodologies, game development and techniques.
- Enjoy travelling and meeting people (outside of the pandemic of course!)
- Fluent English language skills.
- German language skills are a bonus.
- You will be creating and maintaining project schedules and milestones for pre-production, production and post-launch releases as part of your daily routine.
- You will proactively work towards establishing systems for planning, measuring, and reporting project progress.
- You will coordinate internal teams, breaking down projects into measurable goals for each department or individual and follow up on these goals regularly.
- You will collaborate with various external partners and internal teams, acting as the point of contact for both.
- You will proactively identify, manage, and mitigate organisation risks in development, to adhere to the creative director’s vision of the projects.
- One paid day per month on personal training and learning.
- Flexible working hours
- Paid overtime
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Free weekly Yoga classes
- Monthly on-site massages for a reduced price
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214420!