Our client, a leading publisher of digital and social games in Madrid are currently looking for a Senior Game Producer to join its team. The successful candidate will be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises which were created in this studio.
- Lead teams to produce high-quality titles with mass-market sales potential.
- Produce a title, from the pitch to the market release:
- Macro- and micro-organizing the team, planning and following up on the different production cycles: pitch, concept, design documentation, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold.
- Overseeing quality in different areas of development: game design, art, programming.
- Delivering the project on time and within the allocated budget.
- Communicating constantly with international editing teams.
- Work closely with the studio manager and international leads.
- Experience as Game Producer with at least one high profile mobile game to your credit.
- Degree from a top management or top engineering school.
- Very good video game culture, a good creative mind and excellent sensitivity product, which will lead you to make informed choices to develop quality games with strong commercial success.
- Able to organize a team’s workflow following a strict schedule and to manage & motivate a development team.
- Able to work in English on a daily basis (writing, speaking, managing, conveying ideas).
- Motivation and a passion for video games!
In return for your hard work they offer a range of benefits including:
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games!
- Full coverage with health insurance
- 25 paid vacation days
- Flexible schedule
- Dynamic salary review, bonuses and other perks (Game room, ping pong table, free fruits and coffee, parties & events…)
- Workshops, team building activities and free Spanish and English classes.
- Professional growth opportunities supported by a performance review process and a Training Plan.
- Relocation support for overseas candidates.
- Excellent working conditions! Office situated in the very heart of Madrid with rooftop terrace with panoramic views of the city
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants must be eligible to work in the EU without visa sponsorship. All applicants will be asked to take a skills assessment test
For further information about the role please call Catherine on +44 (0) 1206 214416 or send an application now.