This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Multiplatform Games
OPM are thrilled to working with a new client based in Lisbon, Portugal. This full-range development studio offers design, art, coding, and other services to game developers across the world!
They are now growing their team and are seeking a Senior Producer to join their team and manage large complex organisational and executional issues on their upcoming large-scale multiplayer titles.
- BA/BS degree(s) in an associated field or comparable professional experience
- Professional experience shipping one or more large budget games as a Producer
- Extensive game development experience in an internal development Production position
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Proficient with project management and version control software such as JIRA
- A proven understanding of various Project Management methodologies including Scrum/Agile
- Capacity to drive a culture of quality and personal accountability through development and delivery teams
- Ability to communicate in English (written and spoken), as well as good organisational skills
- Ability to adjust quickly to a fast-paced creative environment
- Ability to balance project demands with high quality and creative essentials
- Able to work with team leads and managers to align priorities
- Passionate about games & games development
- Oversee day-to-day production, and cross-functional demands, while applying the overall vision for the direction and quality of the project
- Drive the completion of project objectives and facilitate communications, organisation, process, and accountability across departments
- Detect and communicate roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from reaching their goals
- Motivate and assist the studio to ensure project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved
- Help make decisions in conjunction with team leads on work methods, development pipeline, priorities, and available resources
- Deliver progress updates to studio leadership
- Oversee project team of designers, developers, and QA to execute the product plan using Agile/SCRUM Methodology
- Additional duties include helping with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of products
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Professional experience with post-launch support and content
- Scrum Master certification
- Profound understanding about game development processes for engineering and art
- Flexible working hours
- Team oriented culture
- Social events and gatherings
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214420!