This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Projects: Indie Games
OPM are working with a well-established UK developer steeped in history, awards, and success. They have developed on multiple platforms and through continued growth they are looking for a Senior Producer to join their team on newest projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivery of projects on schedule, with direct line management responsibilities of several producers or associate producers, offering guidance and support where necessary.
- Solid professional experience in a production role within the games industry.
- Solid leadership skills, able to motive and drive development teams and processes.
- A friendly and approachable attitude, with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent project management skills and experience, with a great understanding of modern project management methodologies and practices.
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proactive and open-minded in solving issues relating to the structure of game development.
- Admirable organisational skills, and able to work extremely well under pressure.
- Deep knowledge of the games industry and current gaming trends.
- Responsibility for the direct line management of members of the production team.
- Responsible for managing internal and external games development projects from initial concept through to release and beyond.
- Responsible for the deployment of suitable production processes and methodology on assigned projects which support the team and enable the creation of the finest games.
- Responsible for working with the development team to create a realistic project plan, defining and project’s scope, budget, and schedule.
- Scheduling and attending development meetings on any assigned projects, setting agendas, facilitating discussions, taking notes, and identifying action points arising from meetings.
- Responsible for utilising good project management techniques to monitor, control and balance the overall scope, budget, schedule, and quality of assigned projects.
- Providing leadership to a project’s team of development leads and the wider project team.
- Removing obstacles that arise during development to ensure that the team can focus on what they do best.
- Providing production guidance and support to partners where required.
- Undertaking milestone reviews with stakeholders to ensure they are achieved to the highest standards.
- Regular reporting of project status and risks to production managers, the commercial team and other stakeholders.
- Building and maintaining relationships with others across the business and with partners, upholding the reputation of the production department within the business.
- Private medical insurance.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Employee share scheme.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Flexible start and finish times with an option of some remote working.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 420!