Job ID: #22763
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is a world-renowned games studio in the vibrant city of Amsterdam. They are looking to add to their expert team by hiring a Senior Producer.
Producers are the heart of the studio and ensure all staff work in sync to deliver the best results within the most ideal timeframe. As a Producer you will be an integral part of development team, constantly looking for opportunities to improve efficiency, introduce new ideas and evolve their production techniques.
• Ensuring game projects run as smoothly and efficiently as possible, from concept to completion on time, while working with limited supervision and using your own independent judgement outside of existing procedures when necessary.
• Managing all stakeholders and dependencies in the projects, dealing with a large number of different teams (and different dynamics).
• Maintaining project schedules and status reports, dealing with possible risks and inevitable changes/alterations to original planning before they impact the schedule or overall end result.
• Evaluate cross-discipline development pipelines to present well researched improvement ideas to leads.
• Efficient scheduling and running of meetings, assessing all prior requirements and ensuring goals are clear and followed up on.
• Contribute ideas openly and regularly for improvements to studio practices at the company.
• Mentoring of junior producers.
• Considerable professional experience in games as a Producer, working with complex cross disciplinary teams.
• Have experienced all stages of AAA development from concept to release as a Producer.
• Thrive on opportunities to engage in high pressure problem solving.
• Capable of reading between the lines to clearly identify the most critical points in development discussions.
• Enjoy taking a large numbers of variables, boiling them down to a clear and driven message with achievable goals.
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package including help and guidance for ex-pats.
Categories: Development Management , Production
Programming languages have existed in one form or another since computers were first made. Of course, their usefulness and complexity…
OPMjobs are proud of our new incentive to help the team cope with isolation – the Wellness Hour. Getting a…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom