Job ID: #22754
As a Senior Producer at this well-established studio, you will have the opportunity to work with talented teams on a varied roster of internal and external projects, helping to ensure their success and maintaining the quality that they have become known for. You will work with the Head of Production to maintain the internal studio production methodology and oversee the work of other members of the production department.
The production department is involved in the oversight of all internal projects as well as managing external projects with games label partners. It is the studio’s role to ensure that all projects are planned, budgeted, tracked and any risks to delivering the projects on time are flagged.
They help the development teams by dealing with their impediments, helping them to focus on and achieve the project goals and pull in all of the different stakeholders involved in the project and make sure that the right people are involved in the project at the right time.
You will have responsibility for:
• Managing projects from initial concept through to publication.
• Managing the development roadmap of your projects, keeping all studios and stakeholders aware of developments throughout a project’s lifecycle (including post launch and service support).
• Working with Heads of Departments and Leads to establish a realistic project scope and schedule on your projects.
• Establishing the budget for development and then taking control over where the budget is spent. Being the person responsible for saying ‘no’ and drawing a line in the sand when the budget is at risk.
• Championing the team when it comes to de-risking projects. Helping the Leads to find the problems, and prevent them, before they occur.
• Being the glue within the teams, the person who steers the ship and brings all the disciplines together.
• Assisting the Head of Production in the creation and application of studio processes and production methods across internal and external projects.
• Assisting the Head of Production with resource allocation across all internal and external projects.
• Supervising Producers, Associate Producers and Production Assistants to help them manage their own projects.
• Ensuring that communication between the studio and 3rd parties is maintained via both personal and electronic methods.
• Presenting development progress to stakeholders and commercial teams.
• Proven professional experience in a production role within the games industry.
• A good fit within the studio environment, being friendly, approachable and with a professional work ethic.
• Exceptional project management skills and experience, with a solid understanding of modern project management methodologies and practices.
• Proactive and driven without need for supervision.
• Immaculate written and verbal communication skills.
• A natural leader who can motive and drive development teams and processes.
• Personable and open minded in solving schedule issues relating to the complex development structure of game development.
• Exemplary organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a varying workload effectively.
• Able to work extremely well under pressure.
• An excellent, up-to-date knowledge of the games industry and gaming trends.
Categories: Development Management , Production
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom