Job ID: #22860
This Frankfurt based Games developer and publisher have been delivering their own titles across all major platforms for nearly a decade. They also help Indie Studios get their games to larger markets by offering expert publishing support.
They are now looking to add to their team of 60+ by hiring a Senior Producer to offer expert production knowledge and to guide the production team and manage all departments to help ship their next exciting title!
They are looking for:
• A problem solver: you take deep pride in the work of the team, view each new problem as an opportunity for success and work toward prioritizing and breaking down the steps to solutions.
• A team player: while you’re a great self-manager, your natural verve makes you thrive as part of a team.
• Someone who can use your project management expertise, you’re always one step ahead and support the team during the journey.
• An Icebreaker: you provide meaningful and constructive criticism and remain cool, calm and collected in crisis.
• A gamer: you love games. This will guide you making player-focused decisions every day.
• Be part of the studio’s Production team.
• Channel and support communication between departments and external partners. This includes the hosting of meetings, establishing of workflows and change management processes.
• Create the detailed planning of milestones and sprints.
• Create, control and manage tasks in order to ensure timely milestone deliveries.
• Communicate and visualize the project goals and status to the team.
Categories: Development Management , Production
Senior Character Artist – Lytham, UK – Claire An outstanding external art studio delivering world-class character and assets to leading…
While 2021 was a difficult year for almost everyone on the planet, many of us found solace in games. With…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom