Job ID: #22860
This Frankfurt based Games developer and publisher have been delivering their own titles across all major platforms for nearly a decade. They also help Indie Studios get their games to larger markets by offering expert publishing support.
They are now looking to add to their team of 60+ by hiring a Senior Producer to offer expert production knowledge and to guide the production team and manage all departments to help ship their next exciting title!
They are looking for:
• A problem solver: you take deep pride in the work of the team, view each new problem as an opportunity for success and work toward prioritizing and breaking down the steps to solutions.
• A team player: while you’re a great self-manager, your natural verve makes you thrive as part of a team.
• Someone who can use your project management expertise, you’re always one step ahead and support the team during the journey.
• An Icebreaker: you provide meaningful and constructive criticism and remain cool, calm and collected in crisis.
• A gamer: you love games. This will guide you making player-focused decisions every day.
• Be part of the studio’s Production team.
• Channel and support communication between departments and external partners. This includes the hosting of meetings, establishing of workflows and change management processes.
• Create the detailed planning of milestones and sprints.
• Create, control and manage tasks in order to ensure timely milestone deliveries.
• Communicate and visualize the project goals and status to the team.
Categories: Development Management , Production
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we have set up a digital raffle to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom