Job ID: #26077
OPM’s client are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Producer who will bring their passion to the table to help shape the studios projects.
The successful candidate will facilitate a strong collaboration between the maps team members and stakeholders at the director level towards creating new maps, improvements to existing maps and support in the content creation of events
· Vast experience of production in games development.
· Experienced in facilitating the production of levels, maps, worlds etc.
· Previously been apart of a team during the shipment of a commercial title.
· Familiar with the disciplinary skills and tools of the trade of making games.
· Strong understanding of agile development methodology.
· Passionate about videogames.
· Managing interdisciplinary sub-team responsible for “Maps” to help produce high quality features and content.
· Facilitate, monitor, and enhance the Maps production process.
· Track progress towards goals, working to remove blockers when necessary.
· Enabling efficient and effective collaboration within the team, with other teams and stakeholders.
· Be an ambassador for your team commitments and goals as well as for the company values within the team.
· Relocation bonus.
· Occupational pension scheme.
· Job ticket for public transportation system.
· Flexible working hours.
· In-house massages & gym membership.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!
Categories: Development Management , Production
OPM will be at Develop:Brighton for the conference and awards in July! This year, Kim, Daniel, Darren, Hannah, Jackie and…
Are you passionate about video games and want to try creating your own for a living? The gaming industry is…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom