OPM Response is pleased to be working with this long-established, leading developer. With offices across Europe, North America and Asia, they are behind several mobile gaming hits. They are looking to strengthen their teams by employing a new Producer.
The main focus of this role is to lead teams to lead teams to produce high-quality titles with mass-market sales potential.
The Senior Producer’s main responsibilities are to produce a title, from the pitch to the market release:
- Macro- and micro-organizing the team, planning and following up on the different production cycles: pitch, concept, design documentation, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold;
- Overseeing quality in different areas of development: game design, art, programming;
- Delivering the project on time while respecting the allocated budget;
- Communicating constantly with international editing teams;
- The Producer is assisted on a daily basis by a Studio Manager and international leads.
- Previous experience as a Producer in games or similar field where you have developed management skills, organization and planning;
- Degree from a top management or top engineering school;
- Very good video game culture, a good creative mind and excellent sensitivity product, which will lead you to make informed choices to develop quality games with strong commercial success;
- Strong organizational skills and a rigorous, hard-working attitude;
- Able to organize a team’s workflow following a strict schedule and to manage, motivate and work with a team under pressure;
- Passion for video games;
- Experience in technology management is a plus;
- Able to be creative on every detail of the project until its very end, while keeping thinking globally (on the project’s scope) at the same time;
- Able to work in English on a daily basis (writing, speaking, managing, conveying ideas).
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that can offer:
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games;
- Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world;
- Salary based upon experience and merit;
- Permanent contract, full-time job and social benefits;
- Career-development opportunities;
- Relocation support;
- Great working conditions!
For further information about the role please contact Max on +44 (0) 1206214420 or apply now!!