This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Open World Multiplayer Games
OPM’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for a Senior Producer to join their team in Norway. The first project you will work on will be a AAA open-world multiplayer game.
This successful candidate will be the main driver of the projects of a high-profile franchise, managing and leading producers, project directors and game developers to successfully launch several games, including their most ambitious project.
You will be overseeing all phases of development and guiding the team through roadmap planning, team building, risk assessment and organisation to ensure that the projects are delivered on time and with high quality.
- Extensive experience with internal production in the games industry
- Credited on at least two shipped AA+ multi-platform titles in a management position
- Degree(s) in a related field or comparable professional experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of various Project Management methodologies including Scrum/Agile
- Demonstrated ability to mitigate risk and prioritise features based on their cost and risk
- Great knowledge of Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Skilled with project management tools such as JIRA
- Experience working with larger projects across multiple time zones and gathering feature requests from multiple stakeholders
- Good understanding of open-world survival games, their feature and retention values.
- Ability to support the game producer, creative director, Business and Marketing to ensure the quality of the connected game experience
- Able to create a culture of quality and accountability throughout the development pipeline
- A calm and deliberate approach within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Passionate about gaming and games development
- Responsibility for implementing the overall vision for the direction and quality of the game.
- Overseeing, coordinating, and tracking the activities of the team to ensure that project goals are finished on time.
- Provide progress updates to studio leadership, and to coordinate with Brand/Marketing, outsourcing resources and first party console resources.
- Coordinating with Senior Producers in their other studios, as well as assisting with content creation and assisting with quality control of all products.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience managing external developers/resources
- Knowledge about game development processes for engineering, design, and art
- Experience with post-launch support and content updates
- Scrum Master certification
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 427