Project: AAA Games
OPMs client is looking for a talented Senior Producer to join their team on a well-established AAA IP
The successful candidate will help develop, track, maintain and executing the overall project schedule/plan
- Proven experience with full project lifecycle, from inception to completion, including any post-launch content rollout
- Proven ability to successfully deliver AAA titles on time and on budget
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Good understanding of in-house tools and software used in development.
- Agile & SCRUM experience advantageous
- Experience with Jira, MS Excel & MS Project advantageous
- Practical and methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects/tasks.
- Flexible approach with the ability to adapt with change.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Managing the requirements of the project stakeholders (Game Directors/Publisher’s/ Executive Management).
- Working closely with project stakeholders to provide clear direction, project plans and regular status updates.
- Maintaining communication flow between the project leads.
- Working alongside leads to establish project budgets and identify the resources required to deliver the project successfully and within the constraints of the project plan.
- Daily risk assessment of the project and resolving risks or elevating to the Head of Production.
- Resolving project conflicts.
- Responsibility for leading, co-ordinating, and managing the Project Co-ordinators.
- Provide coaching to Junior Project Co-ordinator where appropriate and with direction from the Head of Production.
- Evaluate and provide support to other projects in development, championing consistency across other project teams
- Support Head of Production with Studio level resource planning
- Continuously research and recommend best practices to drive game development.
- Establish, expand, and mature pipelines, technologies, and tools to streamline project processes.
- Undertake relevant on-the-job training where required and keep up to date with industry advancements and technologies.
- Identifying and ensuring that all employee relations matters (including absence, performance, and conduct) are dealt with in line with Company policies and procedures and in liaison with Human Resources.
- Ensuring adequate staffing levels to cover for absence and throughout crunch periods.
- Carrying out local inductions and probationary reviews for all new starters to ensure competence in the full range of tasks they are required to undertake.
- Delegating work to employees and monitoring output.
- Regularly reviewing employee performance through appraisals and one-to-ones to ensure performance targets and expected behaviours are delivered.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!