This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA FPS Game
Our client is a world class team of diverse and multi-national talent who are well known for crafting memorable gaming experiences and are seeking a Senior Producer to join their team.
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in the delivery and release of their content by working collaboratively with the development team, the product owners, QA, producers, brand, and community management.
- Broad production experience of delivering AAA games having shipped at least 2 AAA titles
- Fluent in Product Development Pipelines and Workflows
- An intuition for what really counts as releases enter triaging phases
- Good ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
- Skilled in Strategic goal setting and tactical execution
- Adept at scheduling and tracking resources
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Plan, coordinate and communicate all the moving parts involved in taking a content release from development, through final stages, and out to the players
- Working closely with Product Owners and Development Managers, you will be responsible for reliably planning and delivering seasonal content for a brand-new FPS game
- Monitor how the development team are doing against the planned features set for release, and get a clear understanding of what is struggling
- Discuss feature work progress with relevant stakeholders, and lead the decision making on what will be in and the coming release and what will be moved to a future release
- Document, track and communicate project status and scheduling changes, and communicate all relevant changes with key members of the team as well as all stakeholders, and adapt the schedule accordingly
- Ensure tech and decision pipelines are freed up or are made aware of bottlenecks ahead of time
- Assist Director of Live Operations and Development Director in creating and presenting weekly status reports
- Experience shipping games on consoles
- Experience working with live game services
- Advanced skills with software such as PowerBi, Excel, PowerQuery
- Previous experience working in: Deployment management, Data or Business Analysis, QA or Localisation
- Relocation package for you and your dependents
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Private medical and dental insurance, life insurance
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, and all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Wellbeing support with an employee assistance programme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!