Job ID: #9331
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is looking for a talented VFX Artist to join them. They’re looking for someone who, as a VFX Artist, has delivered at least one game and understands what it takes to be responsible for VFX from concept to delivery and ongoing performance.
As the studios VFX expert, you’ll have the skills, creative ambition and knowledge of game development to work with multi-disciplined team.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work across the whole team to share VFX goals and make them reality.
• The ability to help create and manage the pipeline, ensuring you can prioritise effectively and understand limitations.
• The skills to render and animate FX that fit with game style and physical principals.
• Have a deep understanding of modelling, texturing, lighting and particles.
• Can identify FX issues and support fixing these.
• Have excellent knowledge of optimisation techniques.
• Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush
• Substance Designer/Substance Painter
Categories: Art , Creative
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we have set up a digital raffle to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom