Job ID: #24459
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM’s client is an award-winning game developer for a variety of different studios and publishers. Specialising in multi-platform games development, with a proven track record creating cutting-edge titles.
Based in beautiful northern city of Leeds, it’s a very exciting time to join them as they work on several prestigious titles for current gen and next gen platforms, including their own IP. In this role you will be expected to champion design quality, support concept creation, develop game prototypes, and create compelling gameplay experiences in collaboration with our multi-disciplined development teams.
· Create prototypes for developing new gameplay ideas and features
· Implement design tasks to a high standard in conjunction with art, code and production
· Design and implement innovative game systems
· Build tools and design systems to enhance or simplify creative work processes
· Develop and oversee the implementation of technical design standards across the team
· Review, tweak and balance gameplay
· Contribute to game concept creation
· Shipped multiple titles with at least one AAA game in a key position
· Technically proficient across multiple game engines (e.g. UE4, Unity or custom)
· Expert knowledge of game and level design principles
· Expert knowledge of C# or a similar scripting language
· Understanding of optimization and technical limitations
· A passion for cutting edge game technology
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!
Categories: Creative , Design
Our best wishes for a great Christmas and prosperous New Year! We will all be checking our emails periodically over…
With the deadline for the UK leaving the EU fast approaching, it’s important to know what this means for UK…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom