Project: AAA Games
Note: VISA sponsorship cannot be supported
OPMs client is a worldwide games developer, publisher, and distributor – with an established and deep history in the gaming world and pop culture.
They are seeking a Senior PR Manager to establish and oversee PR plans in conjunction with PR & Marketing teams in Japan, Europe and the US that are united to strategic objectives for each brand.
- Degree(s) in PR or comparably qualified by experience.
- Great understanding of the media landscape and good contacts with its key players.
- Experience with managing external agencies.
- Experience with social media management.
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to assist across the marketing function on various projects when needed.
- Able to facilitate and support changing business needs.
- Available to travel to European and US entities as needed.
- Available for weekly calls with the US and Europe outside of working hours as needed.
- Ensure RINGI and SAP procedure is adhered to when purchasing external services.
- Strong crisis management skills.
- Evaluate issues as they arise and deliver considered plans to counter in line with budget and strategy.
- Excellent organisational skills, encompassing time management, workflow management and people management – with press, inter departmental and external contacts.
- Ability to take ownership for tasks and to report back on progress.
- Understand the market and attempt to predict change.
- Understand the industry and the competition.
- Prepare and implement media relation campaigns that are aligned to company objectives to maximise exposure of all products across all press.
- Initiate and maintain good relationships with all key media.
- Liaise closely with Producers to gain thorough product knowledge and establish a strong relationship to assist in building world class PR campaigns.
- Regular liaison with counterparts to co-ordinate timely flow of assets and information for each release across pan-western markets.
- Act as a central hub in asset flow between German & French counterparts and other stakeholders in the organisation.
- Liaise with the PR representatives from overseas distribution partners offices on a regular basis.
- To attend face-to-face kick-off meeting with R&D on a regular basis to understand product vision and build PR road map.
- Set strategy and build schedules and timelines with R&D.
- Implement and execute UK PR activity.
- Oversee PR budget to cover events, central PR assets and dissemination and asset management tools.
- Provide crisis management with the press and owned channels where necessary.
- Work with HQ Investor relation group on companywide topics
- Feed product and coverage assessment into the strategic decision-making process at all levels.
- Always seek to integrate PR into the broader marketing mix.
- Effectively manage any external PR agency activity.
- Arrange and execute press tours across the EMEA territories and Headquarters.
- Ensure on-going reports for each title pre-launch and a full post-mortem after release are shared.
- Attend European and Global trade events as required.
- Inform, when needed and align the PR and social media / community strategies and activities, in coordination with brand managers and community managers.
- Set up KPIs and reports for campaigns key beats
- To perform additional duties where required
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Ability to play videogames to a high standard would be advantageous.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427