Job ID: #23524
Job Title: Senior Physics Programmer
Job Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
OPM are excited to be working with this AAA console games studio in London who are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Physics Programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title.
· Advanced skills with C/C++
· Great understanding of real-time physics simulation
· Worked on a minimum of one published game
· Experience with PhysX
· Experience with network code
· Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process
· To implement physics run-time and tools features within schedule and to an expected quality level.
· Provide insight to anticipate technical issues and provide solutions.
· Develop solutions that address actual needs of the team.
· Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
· Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process.
· To be proactive and help with problem solving.
· Unreal Engine experience is an advantage
· Must be a team player and have good communication skills
· An enthusiast for games
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!
Categories: Programming , Technical
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, Jordan and Nathan are running a Warzone Stream to help raise money for…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom