Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Senior Outsource Artist – Games – Poland, Europe
Location: Warsaw,Poland Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 2 years ago
My client is an industry leader in creating highly critically-acclaimed RPG games. Founded over a decade ago, they have delivered one the most recognisable AAA game franchises in the console and PC games industry. They are now working on their next exciting project and are looking to follow their mission of making the best RPGs on the planet.
Daily responsibilities in a nutshell
- Receiving assets from external partners and reviewing them to ensure expected artistic and technical quality.
- Providing artistic and technical feedback to external partners via documentation and direct communication.
- Integrating approved assets to the engine.
- Modelling efficient assets that fit within the style of the game.
- Creating photo-realistic original textures using various tools and middle ware.
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve best possible final quality.
- Cooperating effectively with other artists and designers.
- Providing clear and transparent communication to the team about the status and progress of the work.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Extensive experience in working in games industry on at least one AAA title.
- Excellent skills in one of the leading modelling packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.) and Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of composition, colour theory, & lighting.
- Basic knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Experience with procedural content creation packages a plus (Substance, Houdini, World Machine).
- Very creative and an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
Categories: Art , Creative