This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console Project
OPM’s client is seeking an experienced QA professional to join their team in London. The successful candidate will report to the QA Lead, as part of their QA team, who take responsibility for testing all aspects of the studio’s latest game.
- Professional experience as a Tester at least one released AAA title.
- Knowledge of TCRs and TRCs.
- Knowledge of bug reporting workflow & bug databases.
- Professional experience testing on a range of platforms including Console & PC.
- Great analytical skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and a desire to make world class AAA games.
- Likeable, approachable with solid communication skills.
- Experience of communicating verbally and in written communications with staff across the hierarchy of a developer/publisher.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced player with the ability to familiarise with game-play elements quickly.
- Follow QA process, professional standards and set the standards in testing to support the requirements of the project.
- Ensure that all problems and bugs are reported in an efficient and informative manner, keeping with the standard expected by the studio.
- Become the QA Expert for your designated projects and provided areas of specialisation.
- Own, manage, create, and regularly execute test cases throughout the project life cycle – including documenting testing practices, QA process and reporting methods.
- Partake in test requirement gathering with developers to ensure QA efficiently tests and supports each feature of the project.
- Communicating with all levels of staff within the team verbally and via effective high-quality
- Ensure that all tasks are conducted efficiently and all directions are followed correctly.
- Deputise in the absence of Lead when necessary to ensure testing takes place accordingly.
- Aid where required, the QA Lead.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Management and execution of various automated tests via developer in house created tools.
- Professional experience using version control software.
- Familiarity of issue task tracking and project management tools.
- Experience using industry software and development engines.
- University degree or equivalent qualifications in a technical or video games-related field.
- Experience using Jira, Eazy Bi, Perforce, Test Rail, TeamCity, Tableau, Kibana, Visual Studio or UE4.
- Private family medical care
- Private dental care
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- On-site subsidised Masseuse, Yoga, Life Drawing, Parking & Haircuts
- Quarterly salary adjustment reviews
- Film nights
- Subsidised gym in the office complex
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!