Job ID: #24475
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPMs client is on the lookout for a Game Designer to join their team working on a AAA project. They have 3 studios based in Poland and have been around for over 10 years. They have released some amazing titles and are now working on an independent project which is a multiplayer action RPG set in a sci-fi universe.
· Developing and managing the in-game economy and designing the monetisation components of their game in a holistic way
· Working closely with the Game Director to align the economy and monetisation design with the overall game vision
· Liaising with the publisher and their economy and monetisation team, to ensure the studios game is fit for their strategy purpose
· Tracking, evaluating and using data to modify the economy design in service of their players and to ensure game performance continually improves
· Working with the feature teams to create a long-term vision and direction for the game economy and monetisation as the game transitions into the live phase
· Creating and helping implement a long-term plan for in-game events that support the game economy
· Become the game economy and monetisation evangelist within the team and build a monetization and analytics team around this core
· Enthusiasm for live game/games as a service projects with a clear passion for non-mobile F2P games
· Good communication skills, excellent spoken and written English is required for this role
· Experience with data driven development and iterative design based on data analysis
· Expertise in spreadsheet software is required, knowledge and experience of BI software, such as Tableu or similar
· Ability to understand and create both the high level, long term plan for the economy as well as understand and design low level detailed designs
· Additional knowledge of tools, including Python, is beneficial, but not a strict requirement
· This is a senior role, so they are looking for extensive experience as an Economy/Monetisation Designer, with the majority being for PC or Console development and a minimum of 1 titles launched (and supported post launch)
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!
Categories: Creative , Design
OPM are finally heading back to Germany to attend gamescom 2022! Kim, Hannah and Jon will be arriving in Cologne…
Do you have a passion for video games? Can you imagine spending your working hours designing, testing, or editing games?…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom