Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Job Location: Tokyo, Japan
OPMs newest client is in search of an enthusiastic, organised and self-motivated person Senior Marketing Manager to join their Sales & Marketing team based in Tokoyo, Japan.
The successful candidate will report directly to the VP of International Marketing. You will support the marketing and sales functions on all through-the-line marketing plans, brand activations and Go-To-Market product plans, also take on a mixture of individual projects.
- Extensive experience in games, consumer electronics or eSports
- Fluent in English
- Ability to create and manage marketing plans and brand activations
- Experience in assisting Sales, Trade Marketing and distributors
- Experience in managing $M budgets, and preparing financial and marketing plans
- Experience working with Amazon, JD, Tmall or (per market)
- Deep familiarity with social media and digital marketing platforms
- Solid analytical skills including preparation of reports in excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work collaboratively in an international environment
- High level of initiative
- A passion for gaming and eSports
- Bachelor level degree, Business or Marketing related field would be a strong plus
- Paid Media – Work with HQ to plan, prioritise investments, analyse and report across local digital marketing channels including Amazon, AAP and AMS.
- Social Media Management – Work with the Global Communications Directors and their agencies world-wide on the management of the social media calendar and the creation and posting a variety of content to their social channels in multiple languages.
- eCommerce – Work closely with the HQ digital team to create local assets and manage the website CMS to ensure timely and relevant content and promotions are posted. In collaboration with the digital team, prepare and present local analytics and reporting on local eCommerce.
- Event support – Attendance and support of a range of trade, consumer and eSports events, including contributing to booth build and management during shows, supporting sales and marketing on the scheduling and management of meeting calendars and supporting Comms on the scheduling and presentation of product to media and partners.
- Brand Partnerships – Assist in the management of various first party and publisher partnerships including the management of loaned product fleets and technical support.
- PR & Comms – Assist in the management of day-to-day PR activities and press outreach, including the production of regular coverage reports on media and interaction with media.
- Influencer and eSports – Build local relationships and partnerships with teams and influencers to evangelise and promote the Products and Brands across all local and global social media channels. Also leverage the Brands’ existing partnerships with Global influencers locally.
- Trade Marketing – Assist the Sales teams with the creation and distribution of POS and assets and preparation of marketing collateral to facilitate sell-in and sell-through. Support Sales with Product and Brand presentations to key accounts and partners.
- Amazon Account Management – Experience managing Amazon Sales end to end, including listings, Vendor Central, AMS and AAP.
- Retail Channel Management – Experience managing key accounts with POS, Digital and Physical Sales Promotions and Brand activations.
- Portfolio Management – Experience working with Global HQ Marketing and Regional Sales to feedback local market needs and define the optimal product portfolio to drive sales.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!