This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPMs client is a world famous, highly acclaimed studio and they are currently on the lookout for a Senior Manager for their Community and Sentiment teams.
The successful candidate will build and deliver the Community Management and Listening team’s strategy in line with the Community Departments vision. They will also be a key part of the management group, regularly reporting to the Associate Director.
- Collaborate with your Team Leads, Community Management, oversee, track performance, and ensure a smooth deliverable of all Community Management tasks across the EMEA region.
- Collaborate with the Manager, Community Listening, and drive listening projects to evolve the listening activity in the community team, and the company on a whole.
- Collaborate with the Team Lead, Community Management APAC to build and scale the community management activity for the APAC region.
- Build your management group to empower them to make decisions with a player first mind set.
- Retain Player satisfaction by maintaining the quality of services offered, ensuring the delivery of work in the assigned time, as well as helping resolving players complains and queries
- Work closely with your management team to build and execute a strategy on how to answer the mission of the community department at the company as well implementing the required development and proceedings to answer such strategy.
- Frequently report to top management on team and project status, progress, and direction.
- Managing profitability in community engagement by tracking work statements, budgeting the entire proceedings, and providing optimum management of time and resource.
- Build and maintain close relationships with the wider CRC teams, to evangelise the CM team as part of the CRC.
- Maintain a solid relationship with the sister office based in North Carolina and build a strong world word approach in close collaboration with your counterpart.
- Act as the community team’s operational expert and evangelise the CM and Listening team within the wider company group.
- Oversee multiple large-scale projects on all community management, and community listening activities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partner teams in the wider company group.
- Regularly align with your peer group and director level on vision and team activity.
- Management experience, ideally in leading multicultural teams in an international environment.
- Social Media or Community activity piloting experience
- Excellent English skills, in both written, and verbal communication, as well as presentation skills.
- Capability to build a vision as part of the overall community department and working towards making it a reality.
- Great leadership skills with a mindset for teaching.
- Great stakeholder management skills and dealing with different seniority levels across the company.
- Capability to identify and grow large multicultural teams in an international environment.
- Capability to be flexible, deal with changing priorities, and handle multiple large-scale projects at the same time.
- Knowledge and understanding of community management, and/or social listening.
- Ability to build and foster a positive and inspiring team culture.
- Interest for Video Games or wider Entertainment industry highly recommended.
- Additional European language is an advantage.
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical plan
- Subsidised massages at the office
- Referral scheme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!