Job ID: #9466
My client is an independent game development studio based in the North of the UK. They are a team of over 170 experienced development staff, many of whom have been working together for more than a decade. They are licensed to develop on all the leading gaming platforms.
We have an opportunity for a world class Senior Lighting Artist to play a key role in defining the overall look, feel and visual mood of a large, unannounced AAA title.
• Experience of lighting and colour theory
• Able to light scenes in real time rendering and post FX
• Experience of creating and directing level lighting and post FX in a real-time Engine
• Understanding of physical shaders and their interaction with lighting and post FX
• Experience working on AAA games or film.
• UE4 experience
Categories: Art , Creative
Royal Leamington Spa
Senior Character Artist – Lytham, UK – Claire An outstanding external art studio delivering world-class character and assets to leading…
While 2021 was a difficult year for almost everyone on the planet, many of us found solace in games. With…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom