Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Senior Level Designer – New Next-Gen Console & PC IP – Permanent – East Midlands, UK or Remote
Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #25556 Posted: 8 months ago
Project: New Next-Gen Console & PC IP
OPM’s client are currently seeking a Senior Level Designer to join their passionate team.
- Report to the Lead Designer, and be responsible for creating engaging multiplayer levels from initial concept through to final implementation
- Co-ordinate with other disciplines to bring the best of everyone’s talents to bear and make extensive use of playtesting to iterate and refine your work
- Be responsible for a small team of level designers, supporting and mentoring them to deliver their best work
- Strong level design experience or shipped two titles in the role
- Deep grasp of level design principles
- Familiarity working on action/adventure titles, with multiplayer experience a definite plus
- Unreal Engine experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with a 3D software package such as Max/Maya/Blender
- Demonstrable experience of prototyping
- Mentoring background
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working
- 27 days holiday
- Relocation support
- VISA sponsorship
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!
Categories: Creative , Design