OPM’s client is a leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world
The successful candidate will have a chance to perfect their craft and expand their knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
- Previous professional-level design experience.
- Successful shipped a AAA title on PC or console.
- Experience in level design. Both practice and theory.
- Experience in working with the shooter genre.
- Ability to process, understand and implement feedback.
- Great understanding of creative and game development processes.
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
- Proficiency with Atlassian software (JIRA, Confluence)
- Passionate about playing and making video games
- Experience with scripting languages, understanding of programming paradigms and concepts
- Blocking, building, and testing levels.
- Collaborate with the Art Team to ensure that the levels are of the highest visual quality while maintaining gameplay and fun.
- Working closely with Game Designer and Programmer teams, creating maps as fun as they can be, and integrating any new features into the built-in levels.
- Have full ownership – from paper design, through whitebox phase, scripting, iteration, debugging, optimization – to the delivery of the project.
- Mentoring and giving constructive feedback to fellow colleagues as well as supporting their work when necessary.
- Working alongside Lead Level Designers in improving processes and workflows.
- Occasionally supporting Lead in recruitment projects with HR collaboration.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Private health care.
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation.
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners.
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!