Job ID: #24237
Job Title: Senior/Lead Programmer
Job Location: Mainz, Germany
Job Type: Permanent
Project: AAA Action-Adventure RPG Games
OPM are proud to be working with a globally recognised developer based in the historic city of Mainz, Germany. This AAA studio are responsible for some of the most successful and well-known IPs in the Games Industry and are seeking a Senior/Lead Programme to join development on an upcoming action-adventure RPG title.
The successful candidate will help them create absorbing and enjoyable environments that push design forward and heighten the gameplay, story, and emotional depth of the title.
· Expert C / C++ programming skills.
· Extensive experience in game programming, having shipped at least one AAA title.
· Solid data structures, logic, algorithms, and optimisation skills.
· Strong experience in the design and implementation of different game systems such as, game object management, AI, pathing, scripting, combat, and online networking.
· Strong understanding of design aspects of games, able to communicate easily in this area.
· Self-motivated and willingness to participate in several areas of development.
· Superb English communication skills.
· Passionate about games and the games development.
· Leading a team of extremely skilled gameplay, tools, and UI programmers.
· Designing and implementing various gameplay systems and tools for their AAA title.
· Act as a service-oriented representative of engineering to the rest of the team.
· Collaborate with game designers, programmers, and artists to ensure a fantastic player experience.
· Champion core game values, particularly 'gameplay first' aspect.
· Professional experience working with robust C++ engines.
· Professional experience with C#, WPF and Python.
· Experience with UI development.
· Degree(s) or Qualifications in computer science, mathematics, physics, or related fields.
· Professional experience working on networked games and security issues.
· Flexible working hours.
· External training and education.
· Discounted gym membership.
· Corporate benefits.
· Support for childcare
· Free bike rental.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!
Categories: Programming , Technical
A Unity Developer brings their software expertise to tasks involving the Unity engine. The Unity engine is a run-time environment…
Now that the United Kingdom has left the European Union, it’s important to know what this means for UK companies…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom