Job Title – Senior International Brand Manager – AAA Games – London
Job Location – London
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – £Neg
Our client is a multinational publisher within the games industry and has enjoyed enormous success from some of the greatest releases in video games. They are looking for a Senior International Brand Manager to act as the key promoter and brand marketing contact for their offices throughout Europe and Australia. With this role you will be working on core titles alongside the team dedicated to the sports releases and would be responsible for one person. Industry knowledge is essential, and the ideal candidate will have had previous experience with budget management.
- Partner with and influence Global Brand Team from project kick-off date through to the end of the product lifecycle to ensure that product naming, positioning, strategy, creative theme, roadmap and execution are optimised for international territories.
- Work closely with other teams within the business.
- Manage international budget to deliver both territory creative requirements and international level activations whilst ensuring all relevant approvals are obtained.
- Take responsibility for the lifecycle of any given brand. Identify and highlight market opportunities and provide relevant reports, explore options for research and analysis.
- Management of internal and external creative resources to develop high quality, impactful asset toolkits with the specific requirements of the international territories considered.
- Ensure all activity or creative execution receives the required legal review and sign off
- Where relevant take ownership of international level media spends covering key markets and channels.
- Keep informed of market trends, products, promotional avenues and opportunities. Sharing relevant information with the wider team.
- Be key point of contact and maintain an overview on localisation of assets.
- Ad hoc marketing projects as required.
- To build and maintain excellent working relationships and communication channels internationally.
- To become a proactive marketing team member.
- Build close relationships with Marketing/Comms teams in international, global and territory offices and with partners and licensors.
- Management experience of individuals or small teams
- Ideal candidate is a quick learner, has the ability to multi-task, and is passionate and responsible for his/her work in a multi-cultural team.
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in recording and reporting.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to multi-task and work with short deadlines.
- True team player with a collaborative approach. Able to educate and guide reports.
- Proven track record in running effective marketing campaigns.
- Industry knowledge.
- Works well under pressure.
- Budget management.
- Fluent in English, in both oral and written communication. Additional European languages are an advantage.
- Negotiating and influencing skills.
- Willingness to travel as required.