Our client is the creator of one of the world’s best-known FPS franchises and are looking to hire a Senior Influencer Manager to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Global influencer strategy for all titles going forward, representing all of our clients subsidiary studios.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- AAA/AA experience
- Socially Connected: You spend a lot of your time on Twitch, YouTube, Instagram – you relate to and are connected with many streamers and influencers, and you have creative ideas on how to help level up their craft to get them to where they need to be.
- You can work independently or collaborate as part of a larger team, and usually both at the same time.
- You can explain the different kinds of support required for streamers, youtubers, cosplayers, and more. This is the type of work you live for, and you’ll be able to articulate that passion through past projects and future goals.
- You have a deep understanding PC gaming and the titles that core gamers play. This understanding not only translates to playing games, but the communities that love them as well.
- Able to work flexibly on both routine and more complex tasks across various projects and time-zones.
- Ability to prioritise workload as well as being flexible and responsive to last minute changes
- High level of attention to detail
- Methodical approach to work
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to listen carefully and respond appropriately at all levels.
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Strategise, plan and execute the global influencer strategy for all releases from our clients subsidiary studios to increase title awareness, develop brand reputation, and boost both digital and physical sales
- Define the studio’s ongoing influencer strategy, while also identifying and acting on new opportunities to develop said program
- Translate product strategy and commercial targets into influencer marketing activations that combine unique content opportunities with authentic creators, to support Product Marketing efforts and capitalize on emergent opportunities.
- Coordinate and support content creators to build successful campaigns, and act as their main point of contact at a studio level. Build, maintain, and grow mutually beneficial long-term relationships with influencers and leverage those relationships in support of new product releases
- Foster relationships with current influencers, onboard our future creators, and facilitate creator relationships with the wider organisation.
- Propose and own the influencer budget for all titles, negotiating all rates and commissions with influencers, in addition to budgeting for third party support where necessary, as well as all supporting activities
- Monitor, analyse and report to key stakeholders on all influencer activity. Leverage insights to improve existing and future influencer marketing programs
- Strategise, plan and execute all influencer events and activities, mindful of ROI and KPIs
- Manage and drive all third-party agencies supporting influencer marketing efforts, including but not limited to influencer marketing agencies, talent agencies and freelance contributors.
- Collaborate with the social media team to support all influencer activations
- Full Time Remote Contracts from countries in the EU time zone.
- Competitive market rate salaries.
- Profit sharing scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical insurance.
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!