This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: R&D Team
OPM have partnered with an industry leading developer, setting the world alight with their popular online game enjoyed my millions around the world! An Amsterdam-based company, they are seeking an experienced developer to join their new team. The perfect candidate should be highly motivated and technical individual, who will, research, build and integrate new rendering features and refine technologies and pipelines.
- Extensive software development experience in games.
- Shipped games in a Rendering or similar role.
- Bachelor's Degree or similar qualification in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience with shader languages, graphics APIs, and debugging tools.
- Understanding of GPU/CPU profiling and optimisation techniques.
- Experience with physically based rendering and related concepts.
- Proficient with C/C++/C#.
- Confident researching and prototyping technology.
- Experience integrating and adapting third party technology.
- Ability to write clear and maintainable code.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of graphics technologies and identify opportunities in developing trends.
- Evaluate and integrate graphics technologies in collaboration with external partners.
- Elicit and analyse graphics requirements across various disciplines.
- Design and implement solutions focused on scalability, performance, and maintenance.
- Profile, optimise and enhance existing graphics technologies.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to establish technical standards, and help ensure that code performs according to spec.
- Estimate, plan, monitor and effectively prioritise tasks.
- Identify, communicate risks and issues.
- Provide ongoing technical feedback to colleagues.
- Facilitate the continued professional growth of team members.
- Experience developing large scale, open-world or sandbox games.
- Experience developing with Unity 3D.
- Experience with Maya, 3ds Max, Houdini or Substance.
- Previous AAA or console development experience.
- Working knowledge of Atlassian software development and collaboration tools.
- Fluency in Dutch or Korean.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!