OPM are working closely with a global developer/publisher seeking an experienced Senior Graphics Programmer to assist shape the future of the global headquarters.
Under the direct supervision of the Global Technical Director, you will be part of the Headquarters Tech Team that is following up on all the projects developed in the studios.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Have access to all games in development with a huge variety of genre
- Contribute to the games by assisting the game teams from the different studios by finding issues in advance or help closing the project with your troubleshooting skills
- Contribute to the core frameworks and engine middleware of the company to help pushing technology further
- Collaborate with our tech artists to improve ongoing and upcoming titles
- Participate in tech reviews during key phases of the projects
- Participate in technology watch and research and development activities
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive programming experience
- Deep C/C++ knowledge
- In depth knowledge with 3D Programming (OpenGL, preferably OpenGL ES, DirectX)
- Highly proficient in Shader Language programming (GLSL, HLSL)
- Experience with advanced rendering techniques is a plus (HDR, PBR, IBL, screen space techniques, GI, deferred/clustered forward or forward+ rendering)
- Have shipped several high-quality 3D games on console or mobile as part of the engine team
- Experienced with multithreaded programming and performance profiling
- Experience with either or both mobile programming (iOS, Android, Windows) and console development (Xbox 360, PS3)
- Have a degree in Computer Engineering Bac+ 5.
- Skills in other languages like Objective C, Python, C#, Lua is a plus
- You are autonomous, dynamic, and you love working in a team.
- You have a problem solver and team player mind-set
- You are able to share knowledge and mentor people
- Your interpersonal and organizational skills allow you to conduct a project to completion within given time constraints.