Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Senior Graphics Programmer – Console Project
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 2 years ago
Our client is seeking an experienced and capable Graphics Programmer at a senior level to enhance the engine team building and extending the in-house engine. You will work together with (technical) artists and designers to create graphics features and enhance workflows. They take pride in designing and implementing real-time rendering techniques and optimizing them to the fullest! And are always open for Senior Graphics Programmers to help turn ambitious graphics goals and art direction into a reality.
- Implement graphic features into our game engine
- Ensure all artwork designed by our artists (such as character- and environment artists) will function according to spec in our game(s);
- Analyze complex requirements and programming structures and turn them into simple, effective designs with even better implementations;
- Produce systems that are efficient, focused on scalability, performance and memory usage and easy to maintain;
- Produce systems according to specs of the end users (such as 3D artists, game designers and other coders).
- Extensive experience as a graphics programmer;
- Experience in working at the OS or Hardware level as well as designing high-level systems;
- Expert skills in the fields of graphics, rendering, compute, shading and optimization or any combination thereof;
- Very good knowledge of the mathematics behind 3D graphics;
- Expertise in C++ and shading languages and great skills in OpenGL/Vulkan, DirectX and/or GNM;
- Excellent data structure and algorithm knowledge;
- Experience with multithreaded programming;
- Knowledge of the inner workings of current GPU architectures and/or experience in optimizing code to the last cycle is a plus;
- Additional experience in designing and implementing parallel/distributed systems is desired.
Categories: Programming , Technical