Job ID: #14145
OPM are excited to be working with this AAA games company. The original studios were founded in 2003 and develops games using its proprietary technology, enabling huge open worlds filled with emergent gameplay. They have recently opened their third studio in the beautiful Malmö, Sweden. The Malmö studio will focus on development of current and future IPs, relatively small and flexible projects which rest on a solid foundation of AAA production values.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and exceptionally skilled programmer to lead the graphics development on a very exciting and unique title. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to assume an instrumental role within a new studio as well as on a company level. They have a long tradition of shipping realistic and stunningly beautiful open worlds and you will be an important part in carrying this legacy into the future.
You will work closely with the art and tech departments and take responsibility for elevating the visual quality of the game to the highest possible level. As is typical of their open world games, you will be instrumental in pushing both the realism and immersiveness of the world. In addition to outstanding technical knowledge, they are looking for a self-motivated individual with strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Strong C++ coding skills
• Well-developed aesthetic sense
• Solid background in rendering with experience in shaders and lighting
• Strong math skills
• Experienced with CPU/GPU optimizations
• Strong CPU and GPU debugging skills
• A solid understanding of the pros and cons that the current console architectures impose on all aspects of the rendering pipeline
• Direct experience with PS4 or XBox One development for a shipped title
• An understanding of all aspects of game programming, including physics, animation, AI and networking
Categories: Programming , Technical
Senior Character Artist – Lytham, UK – Claire An outstanding external art studio delivering world-class character and assets to leading…
While 2021 was a difficult year for almost everyone on the planet, many of us found solace in games. With…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom