Job ID: #
OPM are working with a world-renowned, pioneering studio based in London who need their next expert Graphics Engineer. You will get the opportunity to truly apply your expert-level knowledge and experience and offer advice on the implementation of cutting-edge techniques and optimisations for their hardware.
This role isn’t just about supporting some of the best developers across Europe – you will be acting as an industry leader, attending and presenting pioneering research in the field of Graphics, in relation to current and future generation consoles, as well as VR technology.
Do you have?
– A games development background, with engine level graphics experience on multiple console titles
– Strong C/C++ skills and structured programming techniques
– Strong experience with 3D maths
– Experience using Performance Analysis tools and implementing optimisations
– Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply or for further information about the role please contact Daniel on +44 (0) 1206214418 or send us a copy of your CV.
Categories: Programming , Technical
A Unity Developer brings their software expertise to tasks involving the Unity engine. The Unity engine is a run-time environment…
Now that the United Kingdom has left the European Union, it’s important to know what this means for UK companies…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom