Job ID: #22759
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM are excited to be working with a vibrant growing games development company based in Nottingham.
They are working with a growing list of AAA development clients and you’ll be working on some of the biggest game titles that are played regularly by millions of people.
Flexibility and a passion for development are key to this role where you will have a chance to work on many different areas of game code (Gameplay/Network/UI, AI) etc.
DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITIES
• Design and implement functionality solutions for external clients
• Responsible for gameplay contact, AI, UI, Multiplayer, Core Tech
• Bug Fixes
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• A strong software engineer with professional experience in games
• Experience in developing one or more games
• Experience with current-gen consoles like PS4 and Xbox One
• Excellent C++ / C# programming skills
• Good knowledge of Unreal and other proprietary engines
• Experience with smart or mobile devices would be a plus
• Attention to detail with a strong ability to analyse and comprehend direction
• Awesome technical insight and a finisher of technical tasks on time
• A good communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual thoughts and the willingness to accept constructive critique
• Someone who is both relaxed and excited about working in a small team
• Robust software engineering and software architecture principles and practice
• Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimisation skills
Categories: Programming , Technical
We’re delighted to support Safe In Our World and help bring awareness to the effects and signs of stress and…
For anyone who has a love of gaming, being a video game tester could be your dream job. However, being…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom