Job ID: #23712
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM are excited to be working with a vibrant growing games development company based in Nottingham.
They are working with a growing list of AAA development clients and you’ll be working on some of the biggest game titles that are played regularly by millions of people.
Flexibility and a passion for development are key to this role where you will have a chance to work on many different areas of game code (Gameplay/Network/UI, AI) etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and implement functionality solutions for external clients
• Responsible for gameplay contact, AI, UI, Multiplayer, Core Tech
• Bug Fixes
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• A strong software engineer with professional experience in games
• Experience in developing one or more games
• Experience with current-gen consoles like PS4 and Xbox One
• Excellent C++ / C# programming skills
• Good knowledge of Unreal and other proprietary engines
• Experience with smart or mobile devices would be a plus
• Attention to detail with a strong ability to analyse and comprehend direction
• Awesome technical insight and a finisher of technical tasks on time
• A good communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual thoughts and the willingness to accept constructive critique
• Someone who is both relaxed and excited about working in a small team
• Robust software engineering and software architecture principles and practice
• Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimisation skills
Categories: Programming , Technical
OPMjobs are proud of our new incentive to help the team cope with isolation – the Wellness Hour. Getting a…
With nearly everyone in the world stuck at home right now, unsurprisingly this has posed new challenges for hiring managers….
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom