Job Title – Senior Games Analyst – F2P Games – Barcelona
Job Location – Barcelona, Spain
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – Competitive
Job ID – 23660
OPM are working closely with a rapidly growing social game developer, with top ranked games on Mobile and Facebook, also with over 50 million fans playing their games all over the world.
This role based in sunny Barcelona is suitable for a Senior Analyst in their global Analytics team, you will work to understand the gamers’ behaviour, work within the game teams to improve the product and drive retention and user conversion. To truly make an impact you’ll need to learn quickly and work well in a fast-paced environment while collaborating closely with the Game Teams and Heads of Product.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working within the Game Teams to provide insights into user behaviour and answer key questions.
- Performing hands-on research, data exploration and analysis.
- Communicating, defining and visualizing analysis and results to senior stakeholders, including: Head of Analytics, Heads of Product, the CEOs and other C-level executives.
- Acting as the liaison between product, game developers, data engineers and data analysts/scientists to ensure our data is precisely specified, understood and consistent.
- Debugging and problem-solving to ensure the quality and accuracy of your findings and metrics.
- Using predictive analytics to predict how users will react to changes in the Games.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience leading analysis on an online product or a mobile app (ideally a mobile F2P game)
- Superb analytical skills and a proven track record transforming data into actionable insights.
- Solid experience defining and analysing event tracking
- In-depth understanding of A/B testing
- Very strong SQL skills, experience using R/Python to analyse and model data
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- An undergraduate degree in a quantitative field (preferably statistics or math) is a must, an advanced degree is a strong plus.
Package & Benefits:
- Private medical insurance
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- Healthy Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus!
- A brand-new on-site gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- Fresh fruit delivered at the office every day
- On-site hairdressers
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!