Job ID: #11669
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM are excited to be working with this AAA console games studio in London who are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Gameplay & UI Programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title. Reporting to the Lead UI Programmer, this person will take on advanced architectural and implementation challenges relating to gameplay mechanics and in-game user interfaces of an ‘AAA’ game.
As Senior Gameplay and UI Programmer, you will be working closely with a small team of artists and programmers and will help bring about the vision as provided by the company’s Directors and Designers. You will be responsible for driving and implementing new core gameplay features through all stages of production: design, scheduling, implementation and polish, giving constructive and proactive input into the design of new features and the iteration of existing ones.
• Expert understanding in C/C++.
• An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
• Expertise with various established UI frameworks and development tools.
• Strong, demonstrable video game design skills.
• A good understanding of game technology principles.
• Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams.
• Unreal Engine experience highly desirable.
• Strong passion for gaming is a must.
Categories: Programming , Technical
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we have set up a digital raffle to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom