Job ID: #23526
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Job Title: Senior Gameplay Programmer
Job Location: London, UK
Job Type: Contract
OPM are excited to be working with this AAA console games studio in London who are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Gameplay Programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title. This role involves working on core gameplay systems including combat and enemy AI.
· Expert understanding in C/C++.
· An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms regarding software development.
· Expertise with various established UI frameworks and development tools.
· Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting the production process.
· Unreal Engine experience highly desirable.
· Experience working on and shipping at least one AAA game
· Demonstrable game design skills.
· Good understanding of game technology principles.
· Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
· An enthusiast for gaming.
· Excellent communication skills.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!
Categories: Programming , Technical
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we have set up a digital raffle to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom