Project: AAA Game
OPMs client, with studios in three beautiful cities, is looking for established Senior Gameplay Producers with strong communication skills to join their team in producing next level gameplay experience for their new, large AAA title.
- You have worked as a Gameplay Producer, on a mission or gameplay team or both, for at least 2 AAA games.
- What you will be driving is not the building of an asset, but the building of an experience. That is why it is important that you understand the nuances of bringing an in-game experience together, at AAA standard.
- You have a deep understanding of the production process and working with different teams, from technical to creative.
- Very strong workflow development and documentation skills.
- Strong budgeting, controlling, and reporting skills. Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with Jira, data/file management, repositories etc.
- Work with the Executive Producer in defining the goals for the gameplay teams and break down the necessary milestones into realistic, achievable goals.
- The team is currently working on prototypes for shooting, melee combats and other systems, using brand-new animation system among others. You will play a key part in organizing each team’s goals and own the responsibility for the progress.
- Defining, planning, and executing milestones in line with the project’s overall milestone and release schedule.
- Work closely with the Game Director, gameplay and AI programmers, game and level designers and gameplay animators to build an experience.
- Controlling and reporting progress for the teams involved in the development of gameplay experiences.
- You will determine the development of prototypes, review prototypes, ensure deliverables according to time plan and quality benchmark.
- Creating, updating, and tracking goals, schedules, and budgets in Jira.
- Presenting the project progress to the game management and to studio management.
- Work together with the game management team to get approvals at studio and publisher green light meetings.
- Owning personnel responsibility such as hiring, appraising, and coaching.
- Tracking and managing issues and risks on an ongoing basis as well as proactively providing associated mitigation and resolution strategies.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Have project management experience or certifications such as Prince2, SCRUM, Kanban
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!